Our commitment to your privacy is very important to us. Please review what information we collect and how we use it.
Information we collect
Customer information includes:
- phone and fax
- username and password for your account
What we do with your information
Keeping the above information on file allows us to conduct regular business with you and provide ongoing service.
Disclosure of your information
There are a variety of circumstances where we may need to disclose some personal information about you. Here are some examples:
We may disclose your personal information to:
- a person who, in the reasonable judgment of Yukoninfo Webhosting, is seeking the information as your agent. For example, we may provide information about your account to your legal representative if we are satisfied that that individual is requesting the information on your behalf
- Yukoninfo Webhosting’ parent companies or subsidiaries to help us serve you better and provide you with services
- a company or individual employed by Yukoninfo Webhosting to perform functions on our behalf, such as research or data processing
- an agent used by Yukoninfo Webhosting to evaluate your credit worthiness or to collect your account
- a public authority, agent of a public authority or law enforcement agency
Storing your information
The account or membership information you provide when registering with us is stored in our secure databases as long as you are a customer of Yukoninfo Webhosting.
Securing your information
- uses servers that are protected by firewalls, which are frequently updated to enhance security
- protects the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with other companies
- strives to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified above
- uses other appropriate security safeguards with respect to its databases, computer networks and systems, and
- will honour any request you may make for access to your personal information
Accuracy and access to your information
Yukoninfo Webhosting relies on the accuracy of the information provided by you, but accepts responsibility for the management and confidentiality of the personal information it collects. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- change or confirm your personal information
- have your information removed from our databases, or
- speak to someone about PR Services Ltd.’s information-handling practices
PR Services Ltd.
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 1R8